Thursday 1 March 2012

Sussex Life

Today is one of those days when I appreciate just how lucky I am to live in Brighton. The sun was shining, people were happy and it felt as though we've left the winter behind and spring has sprug. I had a day off from 'the day job' today and after enjoying a lovely relaxing coffee, soaking up some rays with my hubby, I went on a missssion around town dropping off flyers and chatting to people who are getting married - generally spreading the love and the word, about BBBF2!
After arriving home I was chuffed to see we'd recieved a lovely email from Ruth at Susex Life magazine, who has kindly featured an article about our event on their website. Thanks Ruth!

http://sussex.greatbritishlife.co.uk/article/brighton-bridal-boot-fayre-march-2012-39615/

We're hoping that loads of you are going to be coming along to the Brighton Bridal Boot Fayre on the 10th March. It's crept up really quickly and I didn't realise until yesterday quite how close it was!
All me and Emily need to do is bake cakes. It's a hard life.... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment