Wednesday 1 June 2011

A village fete wedding....

As Emily blogged about some of the bits she'll be selling at the Bridal Boot Fayre, I thought I would too! My wedding was only a couple of weeks ago so I'm still in excited mode... My husband James and I decided to hold our wedding at a small village hall in Duncton in West Sussex. We thought it would be a cheaper option, but we didn't quite anticipate how much work it would take to turn a plain old hall into a magical wedding wonderland.... but with an army of helpers we transformed the hall and grounds in to my dream venue - full of personal touches.




I'll be selling a number of items from the wedding, including the paper lanterns which we suspended from the ceiling, some of the metres of bunting which my mother-law-law made with her own fair hands, table name holders, tea light holders, jam jars and much much more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment